Tuesday, September 4

27 Weeks

I couldn't be a happier girl.  It is September!  

The blistering hot month of August, has finally slipped away!

Goodbye 114 degree weather.

Hello 98 degree weather....

It feels so nice to finally say I am in my third trimester now.  

Baby girl has been moving like crazy.  She is obsessed with my right side and my ribs.  My belly button is still in place, however, I think within the next couple of weeks it will be making its debut outward.  No stretch marks as of yet.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.  My mom got lucky, maybe I will...  

Last week was a rough one.  I had complete melt down to Tyson and my mom.  But really what is new.  Work had been killing my fingers and wrists.  I guess carpal tunnel is a normal thing for pregnant women.  So I have been sporting this sweet wrist guard, as of late.  It has been my saving grace.  I decided to cut back to half days until I am totally out for good.  It has made such a difference being able to come home and take a nap.  


My swelling is still in full swing.  I envy you pregnant women that do not have this problem.  As I was getting a pedicure the other day, with my sister-in-law, I was laughing historically as the lady tried to scrub my feet with the pumice stone.  I told her I felt like the Pillsbury Dough Boy getting tickled.  I sure do miss wearing my wedding ring.  I look at it often.  In the mean time I don't mind sporting my fake bling.


The bedding came in for the nursery.  I have never been so thrilled.  I find myself going into the baby's room everyday.  I sit there and imagine what it's going to be like to go pick her out of bed in the mornings.  I can't wait.


Tyson scored me this sweet old school Lazy Boy recliner.  It is actually very comfy and much, much, much more affordable than those rockers in stores.  


On another note our furry little girl now has a boyfriend.  That's right, GiGi is going to be a mommy as well.  Poor Tyson is stuck with two very hormonal women.  I can't wait to see what her puppies turn out looking like.  


I was looking through old pictures and found this gem.  My sweet mother and yours truly.  


My mom was blessed in this dress and so was I.  I am so happy I get to pass it down to my daughter.  In one month I will be in Utah.  I couldn't be more excited.  My mom and I are going to go through her hope chest and see what things she saved for the babe over the years.

1 comment:

  1. YOu are getting soo close, that is EXCITING!!! Can't wait for you to be a momma! Carpal tunnel is the worst, I have had it before from doing too much hair and I had to wear a thing similar to that, it helped a ton! I hope you get feeling better soon:) Love your bedding and chair, that is going to be one stylish little girl! That last picture of you and your mom is the sweetest thing in the world, you were a darling baby!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS