Sunday, September 15

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I have been searching high and low for the perfect banana bread recipe.  I tried recipe after recipe, until I found the perfect one.  I have had chocolate chips in pumpkin and zucchini bread, but never thought of adding them to banana bread.  Well my friend Chelsea is pure genius and introduced me to the lovely combination.  The only problem with this bread, is that is is addicting.  Between Tyson and myself we can consume two loaves within a couple of days, not to mention how much Penelope and GiGi love it.  The aroma that will fill your house, makes it that much better.

Banana Bread Recipe

1 cup buttermilk
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup oil
3 eggs
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. vanilla
2 1/2 cup sugar
3 cups flour
*chocolate chips to your liking*

Mix wet ingredients together.  Then combine the dry ingredients.


Grease and flour pans. 


I make one loaf with chocolate chips and one without.  Tyson's prefers without.  He doesn't know what he is missing out on.



Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.


Slice and enjoy!  I love it when it is fresh out of the oven.  Grab yourself a cold glass of milk and treat yourself to some baked goodness.

 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS