Thursday, October 17

Zippin

Tyson's parents have been over the top generous, not only in taking us to Hawaii, but planning a week of jammed packed activities.  Each day we have been able to look forward to something new.  While the boys have been out working on their back swing, us girls and John have been out making memories of our own.  

We all piled into a rattle banger van, covered in red dirt and headed up the West Maui mountain range.  The ride up was half the fun.  Our local native tour guides had a wittiness about them, that I wanted to bottle up and take home with me.  They had us laughing like crazy and had a way about them, that made us feel safe.  I had complete trust in them and knew we were in excellent hands.  Before I stepped off the first platform, I had a few butterflies spiraling around in my belly, however the moment I leaped off the edge, excitement rushed through my bones.  It was all of our first time, which made it all the more fun.  

We started high on the mountain top and made our way down, by switchbacking across eight different ziplines.  They started us out slow and worked our way up to a full fledged ziplining rush.  Half way through we stopped for lunch and had a chance to overlook the lush abundance of greenery that surrounded us.  As the day went on we all got more and more comfortable with the form.  I was able to throw my hands and legs in the air and enjoyed being free of any worries.  We had fun yelling and screaming at the top of our lungs without a care in the world.

 z





^^^ Tarzan? ^^^





^^^ I seriously couldn't get enough of our tour guide. ^^^




^^^ Boys will be boys. ^^^





The only thing that could have made it better, would have been to have Tyson along side. 
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS