Tuesday, February 14

Lovers Day

I love everything about Valentine's Day, always have, always will.

I got the idea from a blog I read, to write a list of some of the things that I love.  I tend to say I love a lot of things, so I will try and keep it to a minimum.  


First and for most, I love my husband!  He seriously is my rock my everything.  He takes such good care of me and is the greatest example of love and compassion, I have ever met.  That smiles of his still melts my heart.  I love falling into love with him over and over again every day.  I am so happy I have him forever.  I love him head to toe. 

I love my family so much.  We have all been through so much together.  We are a crazy bunch of indians but we know how to laugh and have a good time.  I have always been able to count on my family no matter what the situation.

I love my puppy GiGi.  I love that she waits patiently at the door for me and Tyson to come home.  She greats us with the warmest welcome, without fail every time we walk through the door.  I love that she knows when I am sad.  I love that she loves food.  I love how much she has added to our little family.

I love my home.  I love being able to walk around in whatever I please.  I love being able to cook for my husband in my kitchen.  I love snuggling on the couch with Tyson.  I love how our fireplace heats up our home in two seconds.  I love that it made California feel like home.

I love The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I love how it has helped me get through some of the hardest times in my life.  I love the peace that it offers.  I love the happiness and joy it has brought into my life and my marriage.

I love and miss biking every day.  I love my friends, dance, Zumba, cookies and milk, chocolate, Cafe Rio, skiing, hugs, long conversations, Heber City, new makeup, In-N-Out, Anthropologie, surprises, poems, good books, Trader Joes, sweats, music, and oh so much more.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS