Sunday, January 22

Family Pics

Christmas Eve morning, I dragged Tyson and Gigi out into the 0 degree weather, to take some pics. 
I can honestly say, it was completely worth the shivering knees and chattering teeth.  
I of course am in love with Utah, especially Heber/Midway.  I have high hopes and dreams of moving back there one day.  In order to keep my dreams alive I wanted some family pictures in the beautiful valley where I was raised.  

My highschool friend Brynn Jolley took these fantastic pictures.  She seriously is soooo talented.   I was so impressed she was willing to drive to Midway on Christmas Eve to take my families pictures.  I will cherish these forever!  Thank you again Brynn!

Hope you enjoy!























I can't wait to get one of these printed on canvas for the new casa.  The problem is just picking one!

P.S. Thanks Mags for always getting my back and loaning me the last minute outfit!

2 comments:

  1. I just love all of these pictures. please send the sista girl one of your cute family.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS