Monday, January 23

Identity Crisis #2

Ughhh so I just have to vent for a minute.  
I don't know about you, but writing down my frustrations somehow seems to make everything better.  

Today was no different than any other day.  I woke up, went to work, checked my email/facebook/blog.... oh wait someone changed my password on all the above.  Not just one of my emails but every single email I have had since high school.  Frustrated is and understatement!!!! 

I immediately called Tyson, no answer.  I proceeded to text him.... EMERGENCY!  That was kind of rude, seeing as he was in a meeting and I about gave him a heart attack.  After his meeting he calmed me down as usual and came to my rescue.  That is what he does.  He somehow figured out how to log back into my gmail.  He attempted the Facebook account.  I guess they wanted my drivers license to secure my account..... umm thank you, but no thanks.  

So I did what any Facebook addict would do, I created a new account.  So if you are reading this and you care I have a new Facebook account and a new email, Janessamarieparker@gmail.com.  

I guess the positive to all of this, I get a clean slate.

I swear I am not dramatic at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS