2. Fold your stack of tissue paper accordion style.
3. Fold your according stack in half making a crease. Take your scissors and cut down the crease. You will now have two smaller accordions.
4. Take you first twist tie and wrap it around your tissue accordion. Lay the other twist tie in-between going the opposite direction. Twist the first tie around the the other, making sure it will stay in place. Leave the other one open, because you will be needing it later, to attach your pom to the wreath.
5. Now the fun begins! Start pulling the tissue paper sheet by sheet towards the center. Before you know it you will have a perfect little tissue ball.
6. Once your poms are all complete you can lay them all out on the floor to see how you would like to arrange the colors. One by one start twisting them onto your wire wreath. Make sure to attach them to at least two of the wires at a time. It will hold your pom in place much better.