Friday, February 12

My Sweet P

I can't believe how fast my baby girl is growing.  It as though her toddler days are slipping right through my fingertips.  I have always heard that three year old are SO hard, but for me three is absolutely magic.  Penelope is at the sweetest most fun age, thus far.  She is my cuddle bug, who wants nothing more than to be in my arms.  We could lay and watch shows all day, even though we know that doesn't happen.  She has become so independent and has grown leaps and bounds with her speech.  

I wanted to document a few of my favorite things about P as of late.  She has started saying, "Are you kiddin me mom?!" anytime I ask her to do something she isn't interesting in doing.  I seriously crack up every time.  She is obsessed with jumping on her tramp, wearing pj's, drinking her chocolate milk and reading Pinkalicious.  Her days of being enthralled with Daniel Tiger are gone, tear.  She now loves Once I was A Beehive, Descendants and Caillou.  I have her older cousins to thank!  

She is still my little introvert and gets nervous around big groups of people she doesn't know.  She nuzzles into me and I soak it all up.  Every morning she crawls into bed with me.  It's seriously my favorite time of day.  I know these days won't last forever, so I try and cherish every moment.

She loves face timing my family.  P thinks my brothers are hilarious and can't get enough of her Mimi.  She asks me when we are going to visit Utah, all the time.  I think we need to plan a trip out there, as soon as it warms up a bit.

She is officially a Sunbeam at church and knows the words to, "I Am a Child of God" and "I Love To See The Temple."  Hearing her sing those words is the sweetest thing.  The other day driving in the car she told me she was going to get married in the temple, to the missionaries.  I think she has a little crush on one of the Elders serving in our ward.  It's hilarious watching her get shy around him.  She pulls one shoulder close to her chin and gives the cutest grin.

I still can't believe she will be going to preschool next year.  I know she will love every moment there, so that is the only thing keeping me from being a little sad.  I love this little bug of mine, so much and can't wait to watch her grow more and more every day.  I feel so lucky to be her mama.  And don't worry I love my Lucy bug too and will be posting about her later.  
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS