Monday, April 25

Easter Sunday

This was our first Easter being married.  I woke up searching for my Easter basket (the one my mom made me years ago).  Tyson was so cute, he put a can of Armor All wipes in the basket and told me it was good for one detail on my car.... he knows my car needs help.  He also had some fun gift cards in there for us to enjoy!  I LOVE gift cards. 

Our Easter started off with making enough hash browns to feed the entire Parker side of the family.  You should have seen me and Tyson in the kitchen.  We had two skillets and two frying pans going, all at the same time.  It was hilarious trying to keep an eye on all the different things going on in the kitchen.  We then proceeded to Nana and Grandpa Parker's home to enjoy the most delicious brunch.  It gave the Grand America a run for their money.  Might I add it was my first time trying eggs benedict.  As a ham hater, I actually enjoyed it.  


The weather was fantastic and the flowers were in full bloom!


(PS I am obsessed with my new muumuu)

Without having kiddos of our own, we had a blast watching the grandkids hunt for Easter eggs.  It took me back to the good old days of hunting for eggs filled with candy and money.  



These kids crack me up.


We enjoyed a lovely day at church and then came home to collapse into a complete food coma.  That evening we went to Tyson's aunt and uncle's house to enjoy yet another fabulous meal.  We had fun jumping on the tramp and searching for our See's Chocolate egg from Grandma Betty.  



I really enjoyed being surrounded by family and of course the food.  Most of all, I enjoyed reflecting on our Savior Jesus Christ.  I am ever grateful for his Atoning sacrifice and for the opportunity I will have to be reunited with my dad and other loved ones again someday. 

HAPPY EASTER!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. That plate looks soooo YUMMY! I think I stared at it for 5 minutes, dreaming!!! That picture of you on the tramp with those kids is so cute:) Your going to be such a good momma someday!

    P.S. LOVE your dress:)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS