Sunday, June 19

Birthday Boy!!!!

Tyson has turned the BIG 27!

27 years ago, a 11.8 lb. 23.5 In. baby was born.

Can you BELIEVE it?


My husband was a chunk!

I am sure happy he was born.  We celebrated with a BBQ and his favorite banana cake.  I feel so lucky to get to share my life with Tyson.  He makes every day brighter and knows exactly how to make me feel better.  His smile makes me melt.  He is the most giving, selfless person I have ever met.  He truly brings out the best in me.  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE BUG!!!!

2 comments:

  1. And I thought Jordan tipped the scales at 9lb2oz! Happy Birthday Tyson!!!! The picture is adorable, I especially love the snazzy yellow cupboards!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? You are going to have some big babies Missy....That has to be some sort of record:) Happy Birthday to your hubby.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS