Friday, May 25

Anniversary

Last weekend Tyson and I celebrated our Anniversary.  

I have to say it was one of the best days.

I woke up to this beautiful blue box!

I have always wanted a blue box.....

Tyson caved and got me a necklace.  I love it and have worn it every day since.


We went to breakfast in Fig Garden.  We enjoyed french pastries and hot chocolate.

It was so wonderful to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the fantastic weather.

We then walked around all of my favorite stores.  J Crew, Williams Sonoma, Pottery Barn, and Whole Foods.  



We then headed to Panera Bread for lunch and finished our shopping off at the REI Anniversary Sale.

Later that night we ate at Fleming's.  They have the best steaks and chocolate molten lava cake.  


We finished off the evening with a couples massage.  Tyson planned the perfect day for us.


I loved spending the entire day with my love.  Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS