My cute sister in-law Cortney tagged me in her post, so I thought, why not give it a try.
Sorry it took so long!
11 Random Facts about myself
1. I miss riding my bike every single day. I look forward to the day when I get another one.
2. I used to have my toe nails painted perfectly for years. This is no longer the case, just ask my husband.
3. I don't like to cook, but I LOVE to bake.
4. I absolutely love going out to eat.
5. I feel uncomfortable in silence, so I have music on at all times.
6. I have a picking/plucking addiction.
7. I strongly dislike running. I have tried so many times to change that.
8. Anthropolige candles are my favorite.
9. I want to write a book one day.
10. My feet are always on the dashboard when riding in the passenger seat of a car.
11. I love road trips.
11 Questions to answer:
1. What is your favorite past time?
Living in Draper, with the Killpacks.
2. What is your favorite color?
3. What is the most memorable experience you have had?
Too many to just pick one.
and of course my Wedding Day!
4. If you could do anything what would it be?
Grow old with Tyson, in Heber City, UT
5. What is your favorite movie?
Dan In Real Life, Dear John, The Vow
6. Where would you go on vacation to?
Russia. I would love to hear Tyson speak the language 24/7.
7. What is something that has made your a stronger person?
Learning to rely and trust in the Lord's plan. Knowing that if I do so, I will have eternal happiness.
8. Who is your idol?
My mother! She is by far the strongest, most beautiful, talented, loving person I know.
9. If you could change one thing from your past what would it be?
Be more kind in Highschool :)
10. What is something unique about you?
I gave up caffeine two years ago, to prove to Tyson that I was not addicted. I have yet to cave.
11. Where do you plan to be in ten years?
I hope to be at home raising a house full of kids.