Monday, February 23

These Are The Days

I just realized I never posted these pics of miss Lucy, that I took awhile back.  I wanted to make sure I posted them before she got any bigger and please believe she is getting bigger by the minute.

Lucy loves being held and walked around all day, however her bouncer is a lifesaver.  If I need to get things done, I just pop her in and she giggles and laughs long enough to allow me to check something off the to-do list. 
I seriously cannot get enough of her rolls!  Since, taking these pics she has formed yet another amazing roll on her forearm.  Stay tuned for her soon to be six month update.  Where has the time gone?!?!  I have a lot of catch up to do here on this little blog.  Our family has been traveling all over the place and I want to make sure to document the latest happenings.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS