It feels like my girls are growing at a lightning fast pace. I can't keep up with all the changes that are happening on a daily basis. Each day they are learning new things that continue to make me laugh, smile and applaud. My girls are really starting to interact, which is both adorable and exhausting. Lucy wants everything P is playing with and has gotten the swat your sister to get what you want, down pat. I feel like a referee most days, but cherish the moments when I see them sharing, cuddling and giving each other hugs and kisses. I hope they will always be best of friends. They are my little buddies and don't know what I ever did without them.Here's a little update on my sweet P, who just turned THREE! I am still in utter denial over this matter. She'll get her own post soon enough, but here's a smaller version.
- is obssesed with "newborns." Ever since she found out her aunt Care is having a baby, she has been fascinated. Just the other day I found her on the counter rocking the butter nut squash back and forth and calling it Cara's baby. I about died.
- loves freeze dried strawberries and bananas, tomatoes, grapes, french fries, chocolate milk, mac & cheese and chili.... so random.
- would watch Daniel Tiger all day if I let her. She's particulary in love with the Daniel gets hurt episode.
- begs to have her teeth brushed. She likes Tyson and me to lay her down and pretend we are the Dentists. I have to hide the toothpaste, in order to avoid her eating the entire thing.
- thinks visiting the doctor is the greatest thing. Thank you Daniel Tiger. She got her flu shot the other day and didn't make a peep.
- has to have four particular songs sung to her each and every night before she will go to bed.
- has grown leaps and bounds with her speech. I'm so proud of her and can't wait to hear her vocabulary flourish.
- loves facetiming my family that lives in Utah. She pretend calls Mimi every day and says she's going to Utah constantly.
- loves jamming out to "Watch Me Whip." I can't handle watching her dance moves, they are just too cute.
- is the youngest in her dance class, but doesn't let that stop her.
- makes the silliest faces in the mirror and as soon as I am done doing her hair she looks at her self and says, "soooo pretty."
- is thriving in her cooking class and wants to bake every day.
- raids her drawers every chance she can get. She goes through at least three different pj's a day and loves seeing how many swimsuits she can get on at one time.
She's constantly making me laugh! I am seriously obsessed with this age.
- Says mama, dada, Gigi, hello, nigh nigh and a few other words that I can't remember right now..... mom brain.
- is obsessed with her kitty, backpacks, shoes and purses.
- wants to do anything and everything that her sister is doing.
- is extremely accident prone. I'm not kidding she will bump into the wall and roll. She bumps into every corner of our house. She's seriously covered in bruises. I need to get her some bubble wrap.
- wakes up begging for Gigi. She barks like a dog and can't wait to get her hands on her.
- loves mandarin oranges, grapes, rice, daddy's cereal and her mama's diet coke..... oops!
- dances anytime music comes on. She is always trying to sneak into P's dance class and screams when we catch her.
- throws fits like no other. It's rather hilarious. She stomps her feet and throws things.
- loves sitting in her elephant chair.
- folds her arms so adorably while we say our prayers.
- still loves bath time. I think it's the highlight to her day. She enjoys filling up cups with water over and over again. She puts her mouth around the faucet and loves drinking the water.
- is finally sleeping through the night.
- gets cuter every day. I grit my teeth anytime I look at her.
- prefers being carried in the Ergo over all else. It's simply the best thing.
- can't get enough of playing patty cake and ring around the rosie.