Tuesday, April 12

My World

I feel pretty lucky to have such talented friends.  I can't rave enough about Stephanie Ryan and the magic she does behind the camera.  She is recently wanting to broaden what she offers to her clients and my little family has gotten to be the lucky recipients of her practice.  I am a total sap when it comes to pictures, but the video below had me close to tears.  

At times I get down on myself as an individual, wife, mother, friend, sister, daughter, etc. but this video helped put everything into perspective.  I am surrounding by an abundance of blessings, my family in particular.  I can't believe I get to be the mama to these beautiful little girls and the wife to my handsome hubby.  They make everything better and all that I do, have purpose.

I hope you have an amazing day and enjoy!
DSC_4787 from Stephanie Ryan on Vimeo.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS