Monday, July 12

Words of Wisdom


I am an absolute sponge for quotes. If only you could see my email. One day when I get around to it I will compile all of my quotes into a book. I find power in words. It is fascinating to me how one sentence can inspire me to make a change or make a difference in my life. Many quotes have given me encouragement and given me inspiration just at the moment I needed it. I decided that I am going to start posting some of my favorite quotes in hopes that they may inspire or touch others as they did me.


"Sometimes in the winds of change we find our true direction."

"Throw your heart over the fence and the rest will follow."

Norman Vincent Peale

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is a quiet voice at the end of the day, saying...."I'll try again tomorrow." - Mary Ann Radmacher

"Go back a little to leap further."

John Clarke

"Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Oliver Goldsmith

"To win without risk is to triumph without glory."

Corneille

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS