Saturday, July 3

FOREVER & EVER

We finally got our wedding pictures back from our photographer. It was so fun to look at our pictures and remember the day that changed our lives forever.



We were married on May 19th in the Draper Temple. All of the madness of planning a wedding could finally be put to an end. The day could not have been more perfect. It was absolutely amazing to walk into the sealing room and look around at all the wonderful friends and family that have had such a great impact on our lives.



It was so much fun to walk out of the temple to be greeted by the rest of our loved ones. We had many family members on both sides that traveled a great distance to share in the fun. It meant a lot to both of us!


I was so happy that my friends could all be there to share in our day. My friend Jessica stayed an entire month away from her husband so she could be there for me. I appreciated all that she did for us in helping with the wedding.

I love this picture with my family. Everyone is smiling, which is a rare occasion in the Brown family.




We had our luncheon at the Hidden Valley Country Club. The food was great. There were toasts given and our wedding video was played that my sister made.


We had our wedding reception at Cactus and Tropicals. So many friends and family came. It was fun to be in a room with all of the people that we love.


I had to have this wedding cake. It was made by Carrie's Cakes. It was delicious..... even though I was only able to get a nibble of it, thanks to Mags.



There was a lot of dancing. We got our DJ last minute, who ended up doing a perfect job!

I was laughing so hard I was crying when our DJ had Tyson and his groomsmen do the YMCA. I have never seen my brothers act like this. It was hilarious.

It was pretty funny, right after we drove off I realized that I didn't have my mom unhook my wedding dress. We had to call and have my uncle bring us the crochet hook.

This will be a day that I will never forget. I loved every minute of it. It all went by so fast, but I wouldn't have changed a thing. I feel so blessed to be able to be married to the most amazing man who makes me want to be better daily. None of this would have been possible without our parents help. We love and appreciate you more than you know!

1 comment:

  1. Janessa! Congrats on getting married! You look so beautiful in all of your pictures! I just wanted you to know I'm going to add you to our blog! Hope you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS