Friday, July 23

Puppy Watch

The hubby and I have been busy these past two weeks. Tyson past his last insurance exam! I am so proud of him. He will start work when we return from Newport the following week. I have been working away at an investment company. I am not going to lie having more than a month off work has had its ups and downs. It sure has made it difficult to go back. But I can't complain. It is nice to have some dinero.



Tyson and I were able to go out with our friends Danny and Ali. Danny was Tyson's roommate back in Utah and Ali and I were in the same ward. They were recently married and made the move to California. We are so happy they are here.

We were offered a pretty sweet deal that Tyson and I have been embracing for the past week. We were asked to house sit while the Garcia's went on an Alaskan Cruise. We thought why not, a house to ourselves a fridge fully stocked and not to mention a pretty sweet paycheck..... were in!

Did I mention they have two dogs. I have never been a big fan of little/indoor dogs, but I have to say these two pups have grown on me.



I found myself at work worrying if the dogs were ok or feeling guilty if I was anywhere but home. If you know me I have had my fair share of bad luck with animals.



It has been hilarious to watch Tyson interact with the dogs. He has been so sweet to clean up after all of their not so little accidents. (Babe I promise when it comes to our children I will clean up their messes)

It has been a fun week, although I may be a little more hesitant when it comes to wanting a dog. All of the worrying gets to me.

We are getting packed and excited for Newport. I look forward to the many days of relaxing on the beach and enjoying the delicious food.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sorry I wasnt able to call you back and look at your blog. We were out of town and I was hoping to have access to a computer but that didnt happen. Blog looks great though. :-)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS