Tuesday, August 3

Newport Beach

Tyson and I have been in Newport for the past week. It was so wonderful to relax and spend time with family. This was the first of many trips with the Parker/Clevleand family. Tyson's family goes every year for one week to Newport. I can't complain. I fell in love with Newport. The weather was a bit brisk but it was beautiful. We spent the week shopping, eating great food, laughing, playing nertz, walking up and down the boardwalk, eating Pinkberry, did I mention eating Pinkberry, laying out at the beach, and much more. I love this picture of my hubby!



Tyson and I rode some beach cruisers up and down the boardwalk. It was so much fun to be on a bike again!



Here is a picture of the Parker clan. I feel so blessed to be part of this family. I love how close everyone is. Each night a different family was in charge of dinner. The food was fantastic. I hope one day I can cook like all of them.





Pinkberry was a hit. We went there almost every night. Coconut and Mango was our favorite. We loved that you can have as many toppings as you would like, as long as they fit in the cup. Please believe we loaded up.


Tyson was able to go golfing with his uncle's and cousin's. I made sure he got a picture so I could document.

We loved laying out at the beach. We got a little burnt, but it was worth it. I enjoyed watching Tyson play with our niece Brielle in the sand. He is going to be the best dad!



We went with Cara and John for the day to Laguna. We ate at BJ's and walked around the shops.



I saw the Newport Temple for the first time. It was beautiful. One of the highlights of the trip for me was our last Sunday there. We all got together for a family testimony meeting. It was great hearing others testimonies. They are all such great examples to me. Another highlight, Knotts Berry Farm biscuits, I thoroughly enjoyed eight of them. I am already on the count down for next year.




We decided while we were in Newport that we would extend our vacation and pay a surprise visit to UTAH. I have to say, although I love California, it feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS