Wednesday, August 11

My Hero

It is difficult to write this without getting emotional, but I wanted to let my mom know how wonderful I think she is. I feel so blessed that I get to have her as my mother. I was able to spend a week with her last week and I just sat back and admired all of the hard work that she does day in and day out. She has always been my support and back bone. She has gotten me through so many difficult times. I know I can call her at any time and she will be there to lend a listening ear. She has provided for my family in ways that I don't know possible. Somehow she just keeps on going. Her testimony radiates. Her example of hope, faith, and forgiveness burn within me. My mother never gives up and always ends up on top.



For my birthday she made me the most fantastic adorable purse. Her talents are beyond my comprehension. She blesses our family with them daily. The quilts, blankets, dresses, purse, and so much more are some of my most prized possessions. She always writes the sweetest cards for our birthdays. I have saved all of them over the years and cherish them greatly.



Mom you taught me the love for the piano, books, hard work, endurance, the importance of the gospel, how to always look at the bright side of things, to stay positive even when times are difficult. You are the most beautiful mother. I always feel lucky to say that's my mom. One day I hope I can become as selfless and nurturing as you have been to me.



I love you with all of my heart mom and don't know what I would do without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS