Friday, March 11

California Love

I can't believe it has almost been a year since I have lived in California.  I am not going to lie, I struggled a lot with the move, however, I can honestly say that I am really starting to enjoy life here in the big CA. I have found a great group of girl friends.  I feel so blessed to be surrounded by so many wonderful people. 


I look forward to our birthday outings, craft nights, and just driving around with them while they tote around their kiddos.

Today I said my last goodbyes to my Utah license plates.  Most people would think this would be no big deal, but for me it was.  I worked hard for those U of U plates.  Who knows, I may turn into one of those people who hang their old license plates in their garage.  Will see if Tyson lets that fly.

All in all I have found that change can be a wonderful thing.
 "Change has a considerable psychological impact on the human mind.  To the fearful it is threatening because it means that things may get worse.  To the hopeful it is encouraging because things may get better.  To the confident it is inspiring because the challenge exists to make things better."
King Whitney Jr.

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS