Sunday, March 27

Sister Girl Is Getting Married

Kiersten made the big drive to California over her Spring Break to visit.  I couldn't even sleep, I was so ecstatic anticipating her arrival.  Tyson and I cleaned up the house, bought groceries, and made plans for a fun filled week.  We ate tons, laughed, watched movies, shopped, cooked dinner, made cinnamon rolls, and enjoyed "Never Say Never." (Might I add that we were the only ones in the theater, and sang aloud to every song at the top of our lungs).  The week went by far too quickly and saying goodbye was not easy, however I was excited because I knew what was in store for her.  

A few weeks prior Jordan, her soon to be fiance text me and asked me if I could email him the picture of the ring Kiersten had shown me.  I couldn't wait for what was about to unravel. 


Kiersten made the drive to Camp Pendleton to visit her Marine, Jordan.   His parents asked her to deliver a "very" special package to him.  Little did she know she was transporting her very engagement ring.  After doing Baptisms at the San Diego Temple and visiting Sea World he proposed that night while on the beach! 

I am thrilled to have Jordan be part of our family.  Kiersten is a strong girl and has been and continues to wait patiently as he goes through his Marine endeavors.  



3 comments:

  1. HOW CUTE!... THATS WHERE MY BEST FRIENDS HUSBAND IS RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm so glad she is doing so well and is engaged! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to her!!!! That is so fun, I am glad she is doing well I think about her all the time! They are such a cute couple! Tell her to send us an invitation for sure:)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS