Friday, May 6

Modest Is Hottest

Growing up my mom would have rather me wear a one-piece, as apposed to a bikini.  Back then it was either a Speedo or a TYR swimsuit to choose from, so I opted with the bikini.  I thought I would never be fond of wearing a one-piece.... until this past year when designers started stepping up there A game, on the traditional one-piece. 
I am obsessed with Anthroplogies new line of swimwear.  If you are having trouble finding a cute one-piece, look no further than Anthro, they never disappoint.  






Being modest has never been hotter!

1 comment:

  1. Those are super cute swimsuits! Especially for boring mommies like myself. You should check out Popina Swimwear!(www.popinaswimwear.com) They are equally as lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS