Wednesday, May 18

One Year Anniversary

I can't believe how fast this past year has flown by.  One year ago tomorrow I married the man of my dreams.  Cliche, I know, but it's true.  I remember waking up that morning so incredibly excited, taking extra time to make sure my hair and makeup were perfect, and counting down each and every minute until I could get in the car with my mom to have her drive me to the Draper Temple.  I remember walking into the Temple so ecstatic to see Tyson.  We walked together into the sealing room hand in hand, filled with joy.  Words cannot describe the feeling that swept over me as I looked around and had so many people that I loved there to support us.  I remember looking into Tyson's eyes and feeling like I was the luckiest girl in the world.  I remember walking out of the Temple with Tyson as a newly married couple.  I remember my mouth hurting from smiling so much.  I LOVED my wedding day!  I will never forget the feelings that came over me that day.  I will never forget what it meant to me to dance with my dad's best friend Sam, for my daddy daughter dance.  I will never forget mine and Tyson's first dance.  I will never forget the generosity that everyone gave to us.  

I love my man and can't wait for forever! 


1 comment:

  1. OH HOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG POSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! YOU GUYS ARE ADORABLE... PS FOR HOW LONG I HAVE KNOWN TYSON I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME... I REMEMBER THE DAY HE BROUGHT YOU TO MY BIRTHDAY DINNER AT TEXAS ROADHOUSE AND I KNEW RIGHT THEN YOU WERE THE ONE... YOU ARE ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS