Sunday, May 1

Old School

My entire life I have been a NIKE girl!  

I never thought I would say this, but kids, I think I might be a changed woman....

I know you all remember your grandma rocking these bad boys.


Or your dad wearing a pair of these sweet kicks.  I remember always wanting to give my brothers a pump or two.


Last night my sweet husband wanted to reward me for working hard.  He knows this girl loves a new pair of shoes.  We both have had our eye on these Reebok Realflex.  The commercial sucked us right in. The second I slipped into these puppies, I was a changed woman.  They are the most comfortable shoe I have ever worn!  


 You may find yourself switching over as well.  

Go ahead and reward yourself, you deserve it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS