Saturday, July 16

Kiersten & Jordan Together Forever!

Tyson and I left Thursday evening to make our way to Utah, for Kiersten and Jordan's wedding.  I was so grateful I was able to make it for most of the festivities.  Friday night was Kiersten's Bachelorette party.  All I can say is I couldn't stop laughing the entire night.  Her friends put on an outstanding party.  We rode around in this fine motor home all night.  We danced the night away, ate at Cafe Trio, and stayed at a condo in Park City.  Kiersten has some amazing friends.  They spoiled her like crazy.  I was so happy I got to be a part of the fun.


Saturday morning was her bridal shower.  The weather was wonderful.


Monday was her bridals.  She looked gorgeous!!!!  I was and still am obsessed with her dress.  


Thursday was the BIG day!  They were sealed in the Draper Temple.  It was very neat to be in the sealing room with them.  The spirit was so strong.  I loved watching the way they kept looking at each other all day long.  I know they adore one another 100%.

How handsome is Jordan's uniform?


They both looked stunning!






Side note:  This is my DREAM HOME!  It is located right in front of the Draper Temple.


After the ceremony they had a luncheon in Lindon.  Cafe Rio was served and boy was it was delicious. 

Their reception was located at Doc of the Bay.  It was beautiful as well!



I loved the bridesmaid dresses that Kiersten picked out.



Our Grandma Brown and uncles came to the wedding.  It was a complete surprise.  It brought tears to all of our eyes.



Kiersten did all of the planning on her own and paid for her entire wedding.  I was so proud of her.


The happy couple's first dance.




 Me and Grandma Shirley.  This woman is incredible.


I don't have pictures, but Kiersten's friend surprised them with a send off on her boat.  We lined the doc with sparklers and had them ride off into the sunset on a boat that said Just Married.  It was the perfect ending to a perfect day.

We are so happy for you Kiersten and Jordan!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kiersten! Everything looks like it went prefect. Her dress is absolutely gorgeous! And I can't even tell you how many times I have driven by that house by the temple. It is my FAVORITE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am obsessed with her dress too (and your puppy on a side note).
    and that is amazing she paid for her whole wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your dream home in front of the draper temple is MY dream home.. I think it was for sale a while back.. love love it!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS