Friday, November 18

My Guy

Seeing as it is the month of November,  I wanted to take the time to share my gratitude for my husband. 



He is my best friend as well as my better half.

His smile still makes me melt.  I am telling you, that dimple is magic.

He always puts others before himself.  

He wakes up every morning at 5:40 am to work out with his dad.  

I have never heard him say the word no, when asked to help others.  He is the first one there and the last one to leave.

Children run to him.  His primary children adore him.  I can't wait to see him as a dad.

Listening is one of his greatest qualities.  I can't count how many times he listens to me ramble and ramble on.  

Tyson never speaks negative of others.  He always sees the good in them.

He cooks me dinner, does laundry, dishes, vacuum's, washes my car for me, goes to the craft store with me, comes to my Zumba classes even when he is exhausted, takes out the trash, goes to the movies I want, got me my puppy GiGi, he never ceases to surprise me with gifts when I least expect them, and loves me through all of my imperfections. 

This guy is a one of a kind.  


I love you Tyson Jon Parker! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS