Monday, November 14

Halloween

Ladies and gentlemen drumroll please..........................

WE HAVE INTERNET! 

 It has only been a measly 360 + days since having it in our house, but who's counting.  

Whether you like it or not, you are going to be hearing a lot more from me.

This post is a tad late, but I had to post some Halloween pics.  No, not of Tyson and I but of our puppy GiGi.  We were lame this year and didn't dress up.  This was the first year we had trick-or-treaters.  It was fun to hand out candy to all of the little ones.  Anyone that stopped by our house hit the jackpot, seeing as we only had ten or so trick-or-treaters and we had two COSTCO bags of candy.

I love Halloween and look forward to it every year.  My mom and I share this love.  She sent me the picture of my niece and nephew on Halloween.  I couldn't help but wish I was there to share in the festivities with them.  (Side note my mom is a babe and on the market, if you know of any takers let me know). 


Hope you had a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS