Fall must be right around the corner because I am finding myself in the mood to bake and craft, like no ones business. I have even put out the fall scented soaps and candles throughout my house. Don't get me started on the Halloween decorations in Home Goods right now. I just can't hold in the excitement for my favorite season of the year, any longer.
I had been promising Tyson that I would make him some chocolate chip cookies, for some time now, so I decided there is no better time than the present. Tonight I whipped out his mother's chocolate chip cookies, while watching Netflix. These cookies are fantastic, but the dough is even better.
1. Cream together 1 lb. softened butter, 2 cups dark brown sugar, 1 1/2 cups white sugar. Beat together with 2 tsp. vanilla
2. Add 3 eggs and beat 3-4 minutes
3. Stir together 6 cups flour, 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda, and 1 1/2 tsp. salt in a separate bowl.
4. Combine flour mixture to cream mixture.
5. Add chocolate chips (I use Guittard real milk chocolate chips and Ghirardelli class white chips)
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes
Hope you enjoy! As for me, back to Netflix. Tyson finally caved! Love that boy of mine.