Wednesday, September 26

Love Note

Dear Baby Girl -

Your daddy and I are getting so excited to see you.  You are in our every conversation.  Your daddy has been working day and night, so that your nursery will be perfect and so that you will have all the things you so deserve.  We have had so much fun shopping for you.  Your closet is full of darling outfits and bows, we are dying to see you in.  We daydream about what you are going to look like and act like.  

Your daddy has taken such good care of me, all the while I have been growing you in my belly.  My body has never felt such pain, since I have been carrying you, but I wouldn't change anything, because in the end, it means I get you.  I get teary eyed just thinking about the first time I will get to hold you in my arms and look into those sparkling eyes.  You will be coming straight from heaven.  I know this will be such a special moment.  You will have just been with your two very special angels, your Uncle Kyle and your Grandpa Brown.  They will be with you always. 

I hope you know how much you are prayed for already.  I hope I can be a good mommy to you.  I will sure try my very best.  Please be patient with me as I learn my new role, I have no idea what I am doing.  I hope that someday I will be your best friend and that you will not be afraid to talk to me or ask me those awkward questions.  I want nothing more than to give you the world.  I want you to love and respect your dad.  You are seriously so lucky to have him as your daddy.  You will be and are already loved to the moon and back.  Be prepared to get kisses from your mommy and daddy every day.  

The final count down is on baby girl.  We will try our best to be ready for our world to change.  We can't wait for you to join our little family.  Your puppy GiGi is even excited to see you.  You sleeps under your cradle and crib already.  She will protect you and be your right hand gal.

Now enjoy that tight squeeze inside my belly.  I love you little one.

Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

  1. That is sooo sweet!!! You are going to be such a good mommy! Babies are the best, reading this makes me want a hundred more:)

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS