Tuesday, September 18

Pregnancy Must Haves

There have been a couple of products that have SAVED me through this pregnancy.  I went into pregnancy blind.  I had no idea what to expect.  No one tells you all of the crazy things that are going to happen to your body.  Not that I am an expert by any means, but here have been the must haves that have worked for me.

My feet and hands have been swollen since I can remember.  There is an uncomfortable tingle that comes right before they swell.  Gold Bond Body Lotion has saved me from itching the skin off of my feet.  There is a nice cooling effect that happens immediately after slathering up my feet and hands.  


The only shoes that have lasted me through this pregnancy, have been my Birkenstocks.  They have allowed my feet to grow and have helped support my back.  No lie these are the only shoes that fit me right now.


Heartburn has been kicking my booty.  There have been many nights I wake up chocking on my acid... lovely I know.  I take one of these puppies before bed every night and I am actually able to get some shut eye.  


I have been popping Tums like they are candy.  I have a stash next to my bed and in my purse.  The smoothie flavor is much less chalky than the original.  


Some women are lucky and can get away without having to wear maternity clothes.  I on the other hand am not one of those lucky women.  The best thing has been Pea In A Pod shirts.  They are so soft and comfortable.  I would have one in every color if I could.  If I would have known how much maternity clothes were going to cost, I would have started a dedicated savings account.  My husband would agree. 


I have heard that no matter what you do stretch marks are going to happen, if they are going to happen. I figure it can't hurt to try and prevent them from happening.  So far I have been lucky.  I lather myself every morning with this Cocoa Butter.  It smells delicious and isn't too greasy. 


Sleeping just isn't as pleasant as it once was.  The Snoogle Body Pillow has helped me get some shut eye.  It has helped me from sleeping on my back and holds me nicely on my side.  I seriously cannot sleep without it.  It does take up a lot of room on the bed, but it is well worth the space. 


If you have any advice on other products or things that have helped you through your pregnancy, I would love to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS