Monday, December 8

Lucy 3 Months

Dear Lucy,

You are growing bigger and bigger by the minute.  It seems like just yesterday we brought you home from the hospital, but then I look at the tag on the inside of your clothes and quickly realize how much you have grown.  You are now wearing 3-6 months clothes and size 2 diapers.  Your rolls are completely scrumptious.  I grit my teeth every time I pick you up.  Everyone comments on how big your eyes are.  They are so beautiful and aware.  You jibber jabber anytime someone talks to you.  I even got a little laugh out of you the other night.  Every time I run my fingers up your little chest and stop at your chin you squeal with joy.  You are such a happy easy going baby.  I don't know how we got so lucky.  You still prefer your swing to anything else.  You love to be naked and free and melt every time I put you in the bath.  Your hands are constantly in your mouth.  They have been like that since day one.  Your feet are still itty bitty.  They are one of my favorite things about you.  They are so petite but have rolls right at the top of your ankles.  We are still trying to figure out your sleep schedule.  You wake up a couple times a night still, but sleep so well during the day.  One of these days will get your scheduled turned around.  Nursing is still a struggle, but I can't seem to give it up.  I tend to pump more often times than not, but all that matters is you are getting the good stuff.  Your rolls have my cream to thank.  The fluffy hair on your head is too cute for words.  It's growing in the most sporadic places and makes for amazing bed head.  I'm pretty sure it's going to be longer than your sisters in no time.  You are a gem to take on errands.   You sleep anytime you are in the car and moving.  We are completely smitten by you and love you more and more every day.  If you get any cutter, I'm not sure what we are going to do with ourselves.

Love, 
Your mama and papa
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS