Monday, May 4

Animal Kingdom

We made it safely to Florida and couldn't be more excited for this time away from our busy schedule's back home.  I was so nervous in anticipation for this trip.  I don't know why, but I always build things up in my mind.  I only could imagine how the flight would go.  Much to my surprise the girls did AMAZING, like I can't even believe it AMAZING!  I know that many prayers were answered.  It helped largely in part that my in-laws were on the flight with us.  I don't know what we would do without them.  Thanks to them, we get to have fun in the sun for an entire week!

We kicked off our vacation with a day at Disney's Animal Kingdom.  This was mine and the girls first time.  Ever since I was a little girl, I wanted to go see what Disney World was all about.  It blew my mind to say the least.  I couldn't believe how enormous the park was.  They are not messing around.  We decided to check out Animal Kingdom first, because of P's love for animals.  She's not to familiar with many of the Disney characters, so we knew we couldn't go wrong taking her there. It rocked her world!  Both girls did great.  We entered the park at sun up and didn't walk out until sun down.
 ^^^ Lucy loved being carried around all day. ^^^
 ^^^ It's a little difficult to see, but the tree of life is in the background us. ^^^
 ^^^ Seriously, she kills me. ^^^

^^^ Little lover girl is getting her top teeth in and I'm pretty sure it's the cutest thing I have ever seen. ^^^
 ^^^ Dole Whip for the WIN. ^^^
^^^ Anytime P spotted drums she went straight for them.  The cutest thing was seeing her hips shake along side the beat of the drum. ^^^
 One of my favorite parts of the day was going on the Safari.  It was so fun seeing all of the beautiful animals roam about.  I joked that if I was an animal in captivity, this is the place I would want to be.  The animals actually looked happy and healthy.
 ^^^ I thought this tree was neat.  It reminded me of a sweet potato. ^^^
 ^^^ I couldn't believe how close we got to all of the animals. ^^^
 ^^^ Lucy loved riding on Grandpa's lap. ^^^
 ^^^ Pride Rock was beautiful.  Tyson and I were a bit disappointed that we didn't spot any of the lions. ^^^
^^^All of the workers were so sweet to my girls. ^^^
^^^ P getting sprayed by the sprinklers. ^^^
 And the highlight to my entire day was watching P get her face painted.  She was the cutest little tiger I  ever did see.
 ^^^ I loved seeing the expression on her face when she first got sight of her new look. ^^^
The rest of the day was spent going to the Finding Nemo, Lion King and the Bug show.  Seeing P light up the entire day, time after time was something I will always remember.  
After spending most of the morning and afternoon at the Animal Kingdom, we set off for Epcot.  The girls took turns sleeping in the stroller and were champs the entire day.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go there! The Dole whips are amazing!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS