Tuesday, February 28

Breakfast With The Disney Characters

I just found some more images on my computer, from last year.  I tell ya, I was behind.  I couldn't help but post these pictures of my girls and their experience of eating breakfast with the Disney characters.  Our hotel was a short walk away form the Disney Resort and didn't want to let this opportunity pass us by.  Our girls are in love with anything and everything Disney.  Watching their faces as they spotted Mickey and Minnie was priceless.

The spread of food was absolutely divine.  I rarely get a cooked breakfast, so when I stumble upon a buffet, I tend to go a little nuts.  I may have ordered four different kinds of drinks.  I thought they were all included..... oops!  My favorite had to be the red velvet waffles with caramel drizzle.

The girls enjoyed listing to the music and participating in the show.  P was mesmerized by Goofy.  Lucy on the other hand was a bit timid.  

It's crazy looking back through these photos and seeing how long Lucy's hair was getting.  Penelope took scissors to it a couple months ago, while we were out at dinner.  These girls sure keep us on our toes, but we honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
^^^  The tiny details were so much fun to see. ^^^
^^^ What would we ever do without kitty. ^^^
I am already counting down the days until we go back to Hawaii!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same layout and design. Outstanding choice of colors! discount vouchers melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my blog so i came to “return the prefer”.I'm attempting to in finding things to improve my site!I suppose its adequate to use a few of your concepts!! wall art australia wholesale

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS