Wednesday, December 29

Winter Wonderland

Tyson woke me up this morning to look out the window.  To my surprise there was oodles of snow.   The snow continued to fall throughout the day.  In fact it still has not stopped snowing.  It was so much fun to play in the snow with Tyson.  Being from California he hasn't had much experience playing in the snow. 


We got a call from Jordan's aunt to come rescue her from being stuck in the snow.


With a few pushes we were able to get her out. 




I felt like a kid again playing in the snow for hours. 




We had a blast playing with my little brother Josh.  He built a ramp that leads to a rail.  You better believe he had Tyson strapped into his board.... keep in mind Tyson has never snwoboarded.  He did awesome!  He even went half way down the rail on accident.  





I was so happy we could be in Utah for the big storm.  We have been snowed in all day and I have loved every minute of it.  We have almost made it through the entire first season of Modern Family and Kiersten and I have been cooking up a storm.  I love the SNOW I don't care what people say, it's amazing.

3 comments:

  1. fun! Heber got WAY more snow than we did here in Highland!
    glad you got to have your snowy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your post makes me miss the snow! My kids favorite part about going to Utah is playing in the snow! It looks like your having fun with your fam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I bet your family was sooo happy to have you 2 home for Christmas! Drive safe when you go back!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS