Wednesday, June 18

Father's Day Weekend

Shaver Lake is quickly becoming my favorite getaway.  It's a swift drive up the mountain and has all the amenities I could ask for.  Tyson's aunt and uncle are always so gracious to offer their cabin.  It's beautiful and has the comfiest beds, not to mention the killer surroundings.  I am a girl that loves nature and Shaver does not disappoint.  My favorite part is when the camp fire smell comes bursting through my car windows.  I love rolling the windows down, turning up the music and letting nature grab ahold of me.  

Friday night we went out for pizza as a family.  This pizza has a ridiculous crust and oodles of cheese, my favorite!  Us girls stayed up painting our nails, while the boys watched some good old television. 

Saturday morning we took advantage of the beauty and went for a nature walk.  It felt so great to get away from all of the distractions of the world.  GiGi was in heaven, being off her leash, free to roam.  









^^^ Gosh I'm LUCKY!!!! ^^^







^^^ P was all tuckered out and fell asleep on Ty's shoulder.  It was beyond sweet. ^^^



Later that afternoon we hit the lake.  Our friends Shaun, Brooke and sweet little Cash were kind enough to come up and bring their wave runners.  P took her first ride.  She wasn't real sure about the experience, but at least no tears were shed. 


^^^ We share the same respect for our Diet Coke. ^^^

^^^ Again, GiGi couldn't get enough of being FREE! ^^^^









That night our other friends the Brown's made the trip up, with their triplets.  We enjoyed a delicious BBQ and each others company.  We are truly blessed to have such incredible friends and family.  This weekend was just what I needed.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS