Monday, June 30

30 Weeks

Craving - Fresh fruit! Nectarines, peaches and strawberries.  My mama will be here Wednesday and there are already plans for fresh peach and strawberry pie and oodles of strawberry jam to be made.
Sleep - I feel like I am going to the bathroom every other hour.  However, I fall back asleep instantly.  I crave/need a nap every day.  We are living in a construction zone, so I am trying to figure out how to make a nap possible.
Movement - She's moving constantly.  She loves my right side and I love filling her chubby little bum.  The movements are getting a little uncomfortable, but I love the reassurance that she is okay. She has also been pushing on my sciatic nerve, leaving me stopped dead in my tracks.  It's such a crazy feeling.
Missing - I'm feeling pretty good overall.
Belly Button - Still hanging in there.
Maternity Clothes - I'm wearing a lot of Ty's shirts and shorts.  It is so HOT here.  I would walk around naked if I could.
Stretch Marks - Nothing yet, but I can feel my muscles starting to stretch.
Swelling - Moving this past weekend has definitely brought on a little swelling.  It goes away by the morning, which is nice.  It will be interesting to see how my body survives this heat wave.
Symptoms - My back has started hurting a little bit, but nothing I can't handle.  
Overall Mood - Feeling great, just a little anxious.  I still wonder how P is going to react to the new baby and how I am going to share the love.  I question my capabilities to handling two......
Looking forward to - My lady getting here this week.  I haven't seen her since Christmas time.  I cannot wait!!!! Having her help will be extremely amazing!
Highlight of the week - We moved into our new house.  It feels so good to finally be in the new home.  It was the most exhausting week of my life, but totally worth it.  There is still a lot of work to be done, but at least it is livable. 

CHEERS TO THE FINAL COUNTDOWN!!!!
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS