Tuesday, November 9

Music

Today and everyday I am grateful for music! I have it playing non-stop in my car, at work, while I'm cleaning, cooking, dancing, and even sometimes while I am sleeping.  Music makes sense of everything that I feel and at times don't know how to express.  I love every type of music genre that exists.  There is a beauty found in each one.


My favorite and the most brilliant music artist I know, is the one and only Michael Jackson!  What I would have given to see him perform live. 


That man had more talent bottled up in him than anyone I know.


I have my own particular sorrows, loves, delights; and you have yours.  But sorrow, gladness, yearning, hope, love, belong to all of us, in all times and in all places.  Music is the only means whereby we feel these emotions in their universality.  ~H.A. Overstreet



Music was my refuge.  I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.  ~Maya Angelou, Gather Together in My Name


A painter paints pictures on canvas.  But musicians paint their pictures on silence.  ~Leopold Stokowski


 I apologize for all of those that have to ride in my car and endure my never ending blasting music, but it brings me pure bliss. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS