Tuesday, November 30

Really

If there is one pet peeve of mine that tops the list of all things, it is that of a yard gnome.  There is nothing more horrendous than a beautiful yard destroyed by a sweet little dwarf planted in or around the soil.


I apologize if you love these little guys, but they freak me out.  Did I mention we live next door to the only house in our entire community that thinks it is okay to have these yard ornaments planted all around their house.  

I don't think it would be as big of a deal if we did not have a million covenant codes to abide by and yet these friendly folks pass.  Tyson called to check if it was okay to plant flowers or possibly a tree in front of our house.  They immediately gave him the no go on that matter!  

This has me completely perplexed! 

3 comments:

  1. Could you please post pictures of your new house! I am dying to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome. I hate them too, allthough I give the pictured gnome props for doing the george costanza pose :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! I know what I'm getting you for Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS