Friday, November 5

Where One Door Closes Another One Opens

Yes it is true!  I am obsessed with ZUMBA.  Things have been extremely stressful as I have been applying left and right for a job.  As I have contemplated what I can do in the mean time I couldn't help but want to do what I have always dreamed of doing....teaching ZUMBA!  Every spare moment I have had has been spent practicing and making up routines.  Tyson has been wonderful as always practicing my routine with me, to see if it is going to work.  I told him we could make double the pay if he took up teaching ZUMBA.  Ha he did not like that idea!  But he is a sweetheart for shaking his hips for me. 


If you have not tried ZUMBA you must!


Maybe one day Betto (the man who started it all) will let me join his crew! 


Every time I have completed a ZUMBA class I feel revived and energized to take on my day.  No matter what life throws at me I will always have dance and of course ZUMBA!


Through every trial comes blessings if we but endure.  I have to tell myself this daily.  I hope to find a new job as soon as possible but in the mean time I am so grateful that I have this opportunity to do what I have talked about doing for over a year now.  I hope to bring joy and excitement into others lives as I share my love for ZUMBA!

"Doors close regularly in our lives, and some of those closings cause genuine pain and heartache. But I do believe that where one such door closes, another opens (and perhaps more than one), with hope and blessings in other areas of our lives that we might not have discovered otherwise." 
Howard W. Hunter

“Being human, we would expel from our lives physical pain and mental anguish and assure ourselves of continual ease and comfort, but if we were to close the doors upon sorrow and distress, we might be excluding our greatest friends and benefactors. Suffering can make saints of people as they learn patience, long-suffering, and self-mastery” 
Spencer W. Kimball

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS