Monday, November 8

November

I love the month of November and the opportunity it gives me to reflect on the things that I am most grateful for in my life.  I wanted to start off this month by stating how grateful I am for marriage and the blessings it has brought into my life.  Tyson and I are rolling up on our six month anniversary.  I can't believe how time flies when you are having fun!  I love being married to my best friend. 


I catch myself starring at him sometimes wondering how I got so lucky.  I am impressed every day at his kind loving heart.  I am so grateful that he moved to Utah to find me and even more grateful he took the leap of faith to marry me.  I can't wait to spend eternity with him.  

1 comment:

  1. i'm so happy for you two.
    you really are such a good match.
    ha looks like tyson's "wife hunting" paid off!!
    congrats on 6 months :)
    we all need to get together again soon!
    ps. LOVE your playlist.

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS