Monday, December 10

Baby Essentials

I have a couple of friends who are prego and thought it would be fun to make a baby essential post for them.  I wouldn't call myself a baby expert by any means, but I will tell you, these baby products have been such a huge help to me and Penelope.  

I was so happy when I found the most darling site for adorable headbands and bows for little girlies. Lou and Lee makes the perfect sized accessories to adorn any little ones head.  


The Mamaroo has allowed me to get things done around the house and take a shower everyday.  Penelope loves the ride it takes her on.  You can even plug your ipod into it to play music.  It has lots of different settings and sounds.  Don't know what I would do without my Mamaroo.



I have to use my Boppy when I nurse.  This thing has saved my back.  I honestly don't know how people nurse without it.  I found a cute cover for it at Pottery Barn Kids.



Along with breast feeding, comes pumping.  Oh what a joy.  My Madela Pump in Style has made pumping a quick and easy job.  



aden + anais make the softest most wonderful swaddling blankets.  They have so many cute and colorful styles to pick from.  You can't have enough of these laying around the house.  



aden + anais also make the perfect burpy bib, which doubles as a burp cloth and bib.  Again, it is so soft and is the perfect size to save your clothes from all of that good stuff that comes out of baby's mouth.


Tyson and I are equally obsessed with our BOB Revolution SE Stroller.  It glides like no other and is so easy to take in and out of the car.  The car seat easily pops in and out as well.  I can't wait for these next two weeks to past, so I can take this bad boy out for a jog.



We have tried out almost every brand of diapers and have found the Pampers Swaddlers do not disappoint.  The others left for a big mess, if you know what I mean.



Little Giraffe makes the softest most silky baby blankets.  My niece carries hers around everywhere to this day.


My mom used a similar Sheepskin Rug on us kids when we were younger.  It is the perfect little mat to lay your baby on when they get out of the bath.  It also makes for some cute photos.  



Solly makes the cutest baby carriers.  This is nice when you don't want to lug around the car seat or the stroller or just want your baby close with having your hands free. 



Boon makes the neatest baby things.  I especially love their highchairs.  They have wheels that allow you to move it around the kitchen, can slide up and down, and are easy to clean.


I love my Lawn countertop drying rack.  It is a great way to dry all of Penelope's bottles.  They also have really cute accessories that go along with it.



Pottery Barn  has a great variety of crib sheets and bumpers.  I love what they have added to her nursery.



Carousel Designs has so many options to pick from for changing pad covers. 



And last but not least I couldn't live without my Petunia Pickle Bottom diaper bag.  You can carry it either as a backpack or a regular bag.  It also has a pull out changing pad, that has come in handy many times. 


Tyson and I bought a few things every month, while I was pregnant so that it wasn't a killer purchase at the nine month mark.  I love all my baby essentials and have had so much fun shopping for them.  Let me know if there is something you can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS