Tuesday, March 25

16 weeks (4 months)

Week 16 has been magical.  The morning sickness has finally made its way out the door and left behind a boost of energy.  At times I forget I am even pregnant.  I have been deep cleaning all of the drawers and cupboards.  Our house is no longer in shambles and there is dinner on the table.  Another highlight of this week was feeling the babe move inside of me for the first time.  This is one of my all time favorite things about pregnancy.  My appetite has returned which is a major plus.  Tyson took me out to Yosemite Ranch to celebrate.  We talked about life and my worries and anxiety of having a toddler and baby.  The grilled artichokes, salad, sweet potato fries, mashed potatoes and steak really hit the spot.  

The only problem this week, is the fact that I have been craving everything I am not supposed to have.  Did anyone else have this problem?  Sushi and deli meat are constantly on my mind.  I have a hard time figuring out what to eat for lunch.  In the mean time I beg Tyson to take me to teppanyaki on a daily basis.   Speaking of food, my baby is the size of an avocado.  I live in leggings and Ty's shirts all day long.  The weather has been amazing, so I have been trying to soak it all in, before the heat wave hits.  I am not sure what the third trimester will bring, but if it is anything like my last, I will savor every moment of this trimester.  


 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

1 comment:

  1. If Tyson ever gets sick of taking you to Tepanyaki I will fly out and go with you, that is one of my favorites!!! Sooo glad you are feeling better, you seriously look AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS