Sunday, March 1

Vegas Baby

Over the past few months Tyson has been extremely swamped with work and I was feeling a bit overwhelmed myself.  He decided we need to go on a little getaway, to give get us feeling back up to speed and rejuvenated.  We knew it had to be somewhere quick, but that offered some fun.  Ty found some super cheap flights to Vegas and that's when it all happened.
I luckily had a couple of months to prep.  I started pumping immediately.  I was so worried I wasn't going to have enough milk to leave for Lucy.  Lucky for Lucy, I happen to be somewhat of a milk maid.  It was such a relief to have enough milk to leave for my baby.  

Tyson's parents are always so helpful.  They offered to not only watch our girls, but my two nieces and of course Gigi.  I didn't have too much of a hard time leaving the girls, only because I knew they would be in such good hands.  Penelope didn't even blink an eye, when she realized she was going to be able to have sleepovers with her cousins every night.  I also made sure Lucy was sleeping through the night.  I couldn't imagine his parents watching all four girls and getting no sleep.  It all worked out perfectly.  Once we got everything figured out we were off to enjoy some R&R.
We stayed right off of the strip.  I loved our hotel.  You can't really tell from this picture, but our view was amazing, especially at night.
The first thing on our to-do list was to go see a cirque show.  I have wanted to see one for years.  I had heard so many rave reviews and wanted to get my own taste.  We ended up choosing to see the Beatles LOVE show.  It was beyond words.  The performers were amazing.  The music was of course outstanding.  I didn't want the show to end, it definitely left me wanting more.  If we had the time, I would have liked to see every show in Vegas.
My friend Maggie gave us some great restaurants to check out.  I was excited to go out to breakfast each morning.  Tyson and I never go to breakfast back home.  It's one of my favorite things to do, so on vacations I take full advantage.  My favorite meal was located in the Paris hotel.  We sat outside and enjoyed the most delicious ham and cheese crepe and lemon pancakes.  My mouth is watering, just thinking about that meal.  The view was awesome.  We were able to sit right on the strip and people gaze, all while watching the water show at the Bellagio. 
The trip primarily consisted of shopping and eating.  That's all we honestly did for three days straight.  It was so much fun!  Tyson had put some money aside for me to go on a shopping spree.  I loved picking out some new clothes.  It has been far too long since, I had gotten some clothes.  Tyson is honestly the funnest person to shop with.  I'd prefer he just go shopping for me.  He has great taste. 
^^^ We were so thrilled to find out that Vegas had a Shake Shack.  It was just as good as I had remembered it being in New York.  It was a fun flash back to our last trip together. ^^^
^^^ I was so excited to finally get the purse, I had been eyeing for quite sometime.^^^
^^^ I became a little obsessed with acai bowls on this trip. ^^^

It was so nice being able to sleep in every day and enjoy so much needed quality time with my hubby.  I am so grateful for Tyson and all he does for me.  He truly treats me like a queen and knows what I need.  We had a blast and are already looking forward to our next getaway.
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS