Tuesday, February 19

Lover's Day

I look forward to Valentine's Day every February!  I love the decorations, candy, flowers, cards, and having a day set apart to show my loved ones, just how special they are to me.

My mom still sends me and my little family homemade Valentine's in the mail.  Her words always make me feel so good.  I don't know if she knows this, but I have saved every one of them.

It was even more fun this year having my very own baby cupid.  I enjoyed getting her all dressed up and making her a bow.  

Holiday's are even more fun with a baby.





I made and delivered sugar cookies to the girls I visit teach and Tyson delivered them to his home teaching families.  I love any excuse to make sugar cookies.  Now if only I could remember to make more dough.  Every time I make sugar cookies I hardly have enough for Tyson and I to enjoy.


I love my Valentine Tyson.  He makes everything in my life better.  He makes every day so special for me and Penelope.  I love him more and more every day and am so happy I get him forever.


Now off to enjoy some more of my See's chocolates!

2 comments:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS