Thursday, November 20

Lucy's Hospital Stay

I just received the photo's from our stay at the hospital when Lucy was born.  It honestly feels like ages ago.  I can't believe how the time has flown by.  The days spent in the hospital were a bit of a blur, so I am grateful to be able to look back and remember some of the sweet moments.  I loved seeing the excitement and curiosity in P's face as she held her baby sister and examined her tiny feet.  My heart is extremely full with love for this little family of mine.  
Photo Credit: Stephanie Ryan
 photo signature_zpsc2e4f28b.png

3 comments:

  1. I love when they are new and they tuck into such little bundles when you hold them. Your girls are so beautiful. I love their matching outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these are precious! How fun to have these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just love all these photos! such precious moments! your family is simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS