Tuesday, June 8

Home Sweet Home

Tyson and I officially made the big move to California. I was blessed to be able to have my family come with me to see our new stomping grounds. I have to say I have the greatest in laws. They have been wonderful and amazing and so welcoming. I could never repay them for all they have done for Tyson and me.


It was great to spend a few days with my family. We were able to show them my favorite restaurant Dog House and swim by the pool.


I have to say I have never seen or heard Tyson laugh louder while we were swimming. We taught my mom how to swim under water. It was the greatest thing.

I love all these girls so much. Thank you for making the drive and sending me off. Mom you are the best and I look forward to our many Skype and phone conversations. You have taught me everything I know.



We had two receptions one at Cactus and Tropicals and one at Fort Washington Country Club. Both were gorgeous. Thank you to my mother-in-law we had a fantastic candy bar. If you know anything about me, it is that I love sugar. It was so wonderful to meet all of the people who have had influences on Tyson's life. I feel so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing people.


Sunday morning mama Parker made a lovely brunch for my family. The grandparents came over and we opened gifts. There needs to be another word for spoiled. People were so generous. I can't believe how wonderful people are. It definitely makes me want to be a better person. Thank you everyone who shared in such a special time with us. I am so happy to be here in California with the love of my life and his family. I hope that being around all of these great people will rub off on me and I can come close to being like them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS