Tuesday, June 29

San Francisco

Tyson and I had the opportunity this past weekend to go to San Francisco so that Tyson could take his insurance test. This is a city that I have always wanted to visit. We stayed right outside of China Town.... I guess that is what happens when you use hot wire to find your hotel. But needless to say it was a nice hotel.



San Francisco was so fascinating. The buildings were so large and so close to one another. I had to drive into the city so that Tyson could study. Ahhh that was a scary experience for me. It looks just like the pictures. Trollies, steep streets, and colorful houses.



The highlight of the trip for me was eating at the restaurant Hillstone to celebrate Tyson passing his test. It was the most delectable meal I have ever eaten. We had grilled artichokes, ribs, salmon, brown sugar carrots, and key lime pie. We were also able to walk around Fisherman's Wharf, where we made a stop at the candy store and Ghiradelli Square. We had a yummy peanut butter, hot fudge sundae. We were on a bit of a sugar high. I would have to say the only downfall to San Francisco would be the parking. It is ridiculous, and even if you are able to find parking you end up paying an arm and a leg for it. We had a great time and I am so proud of Tyson for passing his test. The one stop we forgot to hit was saying hello to our good friend Danny Tanner.



Goodness the more I think about our blog the more I am starting to see a trend in how much we love food. On a side note, we both join the work force in a few days. I start my job on Thursday working for Mighty Oak, which is an investment group, while Tyson finishes up studying for another insurance test. I am now starting to feel the effects of HEAT that everyone has warned me about. Yesterday Clovis hit 109 degrees. I told Tyson if we move to California, we must get a pool otherwise his wife may melt away!

1 comment:

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS