Sunday, June 13

We Love H2O

Well we survived our first week in California. It has been great. We have been doing a lot of cleaning and organizing and not to mention finishing up Catching Fire. I think we are about all settled in. Saturday we were invited by the Tucker's to take our first trip to the lake.




I have to say it made me feel a little at home. I grew up at the lake. Although the water here is much warmer. We were able to spend time with our friends and catch a few rays.


I have to say I was quite proud of my guy. It was his second time wake boarding and he looked like a champ. Hopefully one of these days we can get ourselves a boat.

We attended our ward for the second time. It felt good to be in a ward where they are so welcoming. I look forward to getting involved. It is a little switch from the Single's Ward but we are excited for the new change.

I interviewed for a job this week and am waiting to here back. Tyson has been busy studying for his insurance test. I am so proud of him for always working so hard.



Come visit us in California we miss you all already!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS