Thursday, September 16

Fall

I have never been in such immense anticipation for fall as I have been this year. I am craving walking into the house and smelling the delightful scent of cinnamon sticks burning on the stove, stepping outside and hearing the crunch under my feet from fallen leaves, bundling up in scarf, and looking around at the vibrant colors on the trees. This is my all time favorite season of the year. I look forward to it all summer long. It can't seem to come quick enough with this 90 degree weather. Here are a few reasons why I love fall.




Pumpkins, pumpkins, pumpkins! I love pumpkin bread, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin seeds.


I always enjoy a tasty bowl of Maggie's homemade chili, a cup of apple cider, a slice of apple pie, apple cobbler, carmel apples, and endless handfuls of candy corn. My goal this fall season is to learn how to bake my mother's apple pie.


I really want to learn how to make the criss-cross top on my pie.



I love when I get to pull out my fall wardrobe. Tyson and I went into Anthropolgie last night so I could drool over the new fall line. I am pretty sure I wanted every cardigan, sweater, and dress that I saw. Tyson had a nightmare last night that I applied to work there, oh how fabulous that would be.






My poor boots that I wear almost everyday during fall and winter are showing signs of wear and tear. I guess the only thing that means is it is time for a new pair of these. Pretty please babe!



And last but not least, fall means the holidays are just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS